Anthony Ciccone, Brother of Madonna, Living Under a Bridge in Michigan...

Anthony Ciccone is the brother of one of the richest entertainers in history, yet his address is currently under a bridge in Traverse City, Michigan.


Madonna's sibling claims that he has been homeless for over a year since he's been out of work after he lost his last job at his father's vineyard.
        



How did he fall that hard in life? He says the following:
"My family turned their back on me, basically, when I was having a hard time."
"You think I haven't answered this kind of question a bazillion times - why my sister is a multibazillionarie, and I'm homeless on the street?"


"I guess it's true, never say never. This could happen to anybody. I don't have any income, I've got to go collect bottles and cans, do odd jobs."
Madonna's relationship with her brother is not explained in any detail in this article and should be explored in order to understand the situation.
But it's sad in any case.

Comments

Popular Posts