Avril Lavigne Shaves One Side Of Her Head !

Canadian singer Avril Lavigne , 27, has shaved one side of her head and rocked the punk style whilst out in Paris, France tonight.




Returning to a more natural hue of honey blonde, Avril let her new  haircut do all the talking.

Avril complimented her new tresses with a leather biker jacket and a black and white striped T-shirt.

The razor-edge look is just one of many styles Avrilr has sported over the years.

Avril is currently plotting her musical comeback after her introspective last album "Goodbye Lullaby" (unfortunately!) flopped.

"I have to fight to keep my image really me.... I rejected some gorgeous publicity shots because they just didn't look like me. I won't wear skanky clothes that show my booty, my belly or my boobs. I have a great body," Avril once told "MTV News".

What do you think of Avril's new haircut?

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts