Kelly Clarkson Goes Blonde !

Kelly Clarkson debuted brand new blonde hair Wednesday while out in London.


Kelly's new tresses , almost a light caramel color , are a bright departure from her signature brown locks.

Apparently, Clarkson wanted to give herself a total makeover: she recently revealed she has a brand new man and she admitted to Redbook that she lost 30 pounds. "Really, what I try to instill in my fans is to be healthy and happy," Kelly quoted as saying. "I have no desire to be super-skinny."

The hair color change is surprising indeed. On the other hand,  Clarkson is not ready for a drastic look anytime soon."I don’t want to wear no stiletto,"Kelly joked to reporters last month. "I am not a model and I am not BeyoncĂ©. It is not going to happen."

What do you think of Kelly's new hair color?

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts