Kristen Stewart: Balenciaga Perfume New Face !

Kristen Stewart is officially the new face of Balenciaga Paris' new women’s scent: "Florabotanica"!


"There is something natural about it. It’s very alive. I think that as a young person wearing it - considering that I’ve never worn a scent - it kind of puts you on this level of, like:"Whoa, check me out,"" Kristen Stewart, 22, told WWD.

"I’m very lucky that I like the fragrance, because I would have done anything with (Balenciaga designer Nicolas Ghesquière)," Kristen added about the perfume, which is due out in September. "And I’m a terrible liar."

"Even though, yes, it’s an ad and we’re selling a fragrance - I don’t want to sound pretentious - but I want to be part of this art project," Kristen quoted as saying. "I want to be around Nicolas when he gets excited about fabric. I want to see the look on his face when he sees me put on a dress."

What do you think of Kristen Stewart as the new face of  Balenciaga fragrance's? Are you excited??

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts