Reese Witherspoon: "Elle Decor" Cover September 2012 Issue

Reese Witherspoon shows off her home on the cover of "Elle Decor"'s September 2012 issue, on newsstands August 7.





Here is what Reese, 36, told about her historic Libbey ranch located in Ojai, California:


On being able to relax at home: "(The house) is meditative and restorative. As soon as I drive through the gate, I relax. The air is fresh, the phone isn’t ringing, you can’t access e-mail. Time slows down. Within an hour I’m lying on that couch taking a big fat nap. It’s like having a little bit of Tennessee in California".




On where she spends time with family: "Everyone congregates around the stone fireplace in the great room. It’s cozy and warm. In the summer, it’s the coolest room, because of the stone".


On why she purchased the home: "(Libbey Ranch) reminds me of growing up in Tennessee, where we spent all day outside. I wanted my children to have that experience, to get muddy and hang out with the animals".


For more details, please visit: http://www.elledecor.com/celebrity-homes/articles/reese-witherspoon-home 

Comments

Popular Posts