Tara Reid Slams Paparazzi For Alleged Set Up !

Tara Reid was left red-faced after flashing her underwear to snappers in St. Tropez after she and a female friend reportedly tried to climb onto a parked bike on 9 September 2012.

The pair fell off and landed on the road and the women were offered hepl by a male bystander before they reportedly stumbled on to a boat nearby.


At first Reid laughed off the incident in a post on Twitter.com, which read: "What a night... I never laughed so hard ever ever I wish everyone the fun we had last night."



However, on 11 September 2012, Reid went on the offensive after celebrity website TMZ published video footage of her antics and stated she had been a "drunken mess" - an allegation Tara, who checked into rehab for alcohol addiction issues in 2009, refused to take lightly.


In detail, Reid slammed TMZ editors and blasted paparazzi of shoving her and her pal off the motorbike.






In a series of infuriated Twitter posts, Reid writes: "Tmz are liars and they (are) always againt (against) me they pushed us down that's why we fell why don't u see how we fell? Its (sic) a set up! Look how it is edited they only (showed) u after they knocked us down in front of our own boat its so wrong and I will defend us this time 100 (per cent). That's why I was covering my face I knew I was getting set up so unfair its totally not right and I finally have had it stop picking on me!"


What do you think?

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts