Bar Refaeli Quotes

1. I am not afraid to make mistakes. Sometimes "My Bad" works out for "My Good".







2. Everyone has the right to their own opinion. So don't base yours off of someone else's.

3. I love meeting new people, but there are just some people who I hope to never end up like.

4. Sometimes it really sucks to be a girl.. If only guys went through the torture that us girls call cramps.


5. Have the passion, take the action & magic will happen.


6. Give up the good. Go for the great.



7. The words you speak today could be the words you eat tomorrow. You better make them sweet.

8. It is amazing, really, just how much pain the human heart can take.

9. I am human....my beauty is often found in my flaws. I do not pretend to be something I am not. That is what makes me beautiful.

10. Raise your standards and you will rise along with them.

11. When you're self approved, no matter which path you choose...you cannot lose. Every path has a happy ending.


12. Usually the worst things that have happened "to" you, are the best things that could happen "for" you. See the big picture!





13. Life is short live it to the fullest!!!! I treat everyday like it could be my last.

14. I love when I get my make up done by someone else. They just put bright pink lip gloss on me and I feel like valentine day.

15. Really get in touch with what you believe. Your belief in something is the magic spark needed to make it real.

16. Hard work always pays off in the end.

17. All happiness depends on a leisurely breakfast.


18. You don't need to wait for anyone else's approval to change your life. It's up to you... Get out there & happen to life!

19. Work hard doing what you love, not what you "think" you should do or what other people tell you to do. Bet on you!

20. When you judge, you leave no room for love and when you love ... you see nothing to judge.

21. Wasted time is not wasted if you learn from your mistakes & make a different choice today.

22. Make bold decisions so when you come to the end of your life you have no regrets and lots of beautiful scars.

23. Everyday is a beautiful day. No matter good or bad, we must be grateful for this. Thank God for creating today.


24. Be grateful for what you have right now and you will be given even more to be grateful for.




25. When you no longer need to prove anything to anyone and can simply be yourself with no apologies - you have arrived.

26. I am not my fear, my circumstances or my past. I am the active creator of my life. My life, my choice.

27. Don't be mad when people start to diss you. Accept all the critics and comments, be better!

28. There are hundreds of languages in this world, but a smile speaks them all. It’s the universal language.

29. If life was boring and simple, then adventures wouldn't exist. So go on, give something a try.


30. Life can't promise pure happiness, but everything would be better if you learn to accept the things you can't change.

31. Don't believe what your eyes are telling you. All they show are just limitations.

32. Life is not about discovering our talents, it is about pushing our talents to the limit and discovering our genius.

33. Life is precious. Treasure those you love.

34. Sometimes life takes an unexpected wrong turn in the right direction.

35. Family, friends, a good laugh and beautiful weather are the best cures.


36. Love your haters. They're your biggest fans. Because they keep on wasting time just to watch your every move.




37. Never give up and keep following your dream even it's not easy. Don't be scared of rejection, it's everywhere. Don't give up.

38. In response to those who say to stop dreaming and face reality, I say keep dreaming and make reality.

39. I love just being able to wake up to the sun shining in the morning.

40. They say that love is more important than money, have you ever tried to pay your bills with a hug? Does it work?

41. Memory is a way of holding onto the things you love, the things you are, the things you never want to lose.


42. One day at a time, take it in and feel alive. Find yourself in all your mistake.


43. It's dangerous to be around too many people who want to change who you are.



44. Life is a dance floor. So dance, don't miss the chance.

45. Dreams touch your heart and soul. It is a magical memory that unites fantasy and reality.

46. You don't need to know everything in life, just the things that make you happy.

47. Some people LEARN to be fabulous. Others were BORN to be.


48. We have to accept that life's never constant; things change and people grow apart.

49. Revenge only begets more pain, because hurting people never have resulted in happiness or relief.


50. We never appreciate what we have until we lose it? Fact: We appreciate what we have, we just never thought we'd lose it.

51. Never tell Ur problems to anyone, 20% don't care and the other 80% are glad U have them.

52. You get older every year. But don't let your mind go old. Stay young but act mature.

53. Don't stop dreaming. It might be impossible to reach, however it keeps you motivated.

54. I'm the type of person who believes that everything happens for a reason and at the time that it's supposed to.


55. When there's no hope, there's no dream. When there's no dream, there's no life. So hope, dream, live.




56. I meet way too many people and always have that awkward conversation specially when I can't exactly remember them but yet I can't tell them.

57. Start your day with a smile and happiness and always grateful for everything you get in your life.

58. Love. Lust. Laugh. Lie. Lose. Loss. Lessons. The "7L" that created "Life".

59. Keep on moving, don't pause, don't stop. Or else people will take your place over.

60. Best Friends are the bacon bits in the salad bowl of life. Friends always be the best comforter.


61. I hate it when I smile at someone and they look mean back. Seriously smiling and manners cost nothing, people!



62. Nature is the best.

63. It's so refreshing to know exactly what you want in life after 25 years of being indecisive and not knowing.

64. Every person has a unique personal strength. We have different talents and expertise. Be yourself!

65. Women who think of themselves as the most beautiful, usually think that's enough and that they don't need more qualities.

66. There's an important difference between giving up and letting go.

67. Be who you wanna be because the only person that can judge you is yourself.


68. People tend to judge you from your attitude, not physical beauty. So be nice, be irreplaceable.



69. To love and to lose is something every human should experience.



70. Give your head permission to follow your heart.

71. Doesn't everything just taste like chicken every time you don't know what it is?

72. You only live once. But if you work it right, once is enough.

73. I love the days where everything is going my way.

74. Night is made to sleep, while morning are made to get up and work.

75. I fly so much and see so many different country and people. This is why I love traveling. There's so much out there wait to explored.

76. I think Paris is the only one place where being fat is so worth it. I can eat anything I want.


77. Something about Paris just makes U feel like to go shopping, buy the whole store and eat all the pastry and cake.

78. My beliefs are stronger than your doubts.

79. I hate people who walk out into the middle of the road when U're trying to drive. Some people clearly don't value their lives.


80. My little brother is the most amazing and nicest person I have ever met. He makes my life complete!

81. I'm not thin I'm curvy.

82. I am a food lover.

83. The family is a heaven in a heartless world.

84. I really love the people I'm surrounded by everyday. My heart is so full right now.

85. Sometimes people are too excessive in response to a small things.

86. U can't avoid being judged because people will always do that. Just provide the best in U.


87. When I was 15 and started modeling, my agent came to my house with Sports Illustrated magazines and taught me to look at the girls and the way they communicated with the camera and I learned from them.



88. You're born, U die. Life is too short to waste it doing nothing. You die to be remembered-so be someone nice.

89. I think Eminem is amazing. No one can feel his pain but his songs make us realize that someone's so much in pain more than we're.

90. Life is full of surprises, you don't know what will happen next. So be ready for the surprises.

91. Don't count the days, make the days count.

92. I can sing anywhere, it makes me happy to make noise.

93. Morning is a wonderful blessing, either sunny or stormy. It stands for hope.... giving us another start of what we call Life.

94. Open your eyes, notice the small things. Because the best thing in life consists lots of beautiful small things.

95. I hate Monday more than anything.


96. Jealousy will get you nowhere. Sorry, I mean, yes it will! It will get you laughed at by the people you're jealous of.



97. Love yourself, accept yourself, forgive yourself and be good to yourself, because without you the rest of us are without a source of many wonderful things.

98. Give me all the chocolate in the world and no one gets hurt.

99. Good is boring.

100. It doesn't matter how big you succeed in life, it's how humble you are in person that matters.


101. There will be plenty of time to sleep when U R dead. Life is for living so wake up and perform.


102. Waiting is something that I've to deal with and patience is something that I wasn't born with.



103. No life ever grows great until it is focused, dedicated and disciplined.

104. People find it hard to accept someone else's success. Only few people are really happy for me. So once I found those people, I'm proud of them because it says so much about who they are.

105. I like to watch people when they don't know you looking, you can see a range of emotion in a few seconds of their thought.

106. I am a puzzle yes indeed.... Every complex and every way. Accept my flaws and all.

107. What happens is not as important as how you react to what happens.

108. New day new blessing. Don't let yesterdays failures ruin the beauty of today, because each day has its own promise of joy.

109. When life gets bitter, be better!


110. I always have loved London. I feel like I am back home!!! So many great memories there over the years.

111. Reputation is what other people know about u. Honor is what you know about yourself.

112. The most difficult phase of life is not when no one understands you, it is when you don't understand yourself.

113. Two things. I don't believe in diet and I love food. That's all.

114. Stop worrying about the envious. Jealousy is just an awkward homage that haters pay to you.

115. Sometimes when you have a such a forgiving heart.. You forget the bad someone has done to you.


116. Life is too short to stress yourself with people who don't even deserve to be an issue in your life.


117. I think women prefer go to hell in high heels than go to heaven in flat shoes.

118. Stay away from drugs, they hurt you and hurt the people that love you.

119. There is nothing like a really good nights sleep followed by a really good breakfast. Power for the day.

120. I get so sad when I see 15 year old pale extremely skinny models at the agency looking all shaky and hungry. When will it end?

121. Drinking a lot of water is the first thing I do when I get out of bed... Off to gym after.

122. Every great dream begins with a dreamer.

123. Some people are addicted to drugs and others addicted to alcohol. Me? I'm addicted to pomegranate juice.

124. Being cruel and dismissive to each other is not the good way to live. Let's spread love. Let's make this place better.

125. Seriously... Plastic surgery is not helping your impact on young women or your looks!


126. Enjoying steak once this girl said: "U hate animals if U eat them." Then I look at her plate full of salad & said: "Do U hate vegetables?"





127. I can't think of anything worse than the trafficking of children for exploitation.

128. Never blame any day in your life. Good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience and worst days give you a lesson.

129. Never regret what you do, treat every failure as a learning point and each success as a reward.

130. No government has the right to tell its citizens when or whom to love. The only queer people are those who don't love anybody.


131. Its important for you all to know its never good to talk about yourself too much. It's annoying actually.

132. Three things you can't buy with money: true happiness, true love and time.

133. Every time I walk by a candy store, I get a tiny rush when I realize that I'm an adult, and I can't go in there even if I want.

134. What's the best cure after 2 hours from gym??? Hhmm.... I'm thinking about Junk food. Is that balance?

135. Dream is nothing without action. But with action, hope and faith, dream can be everything.

136. The end of the world is not taking place in 2012.

137. I hate when people say they only hang out with "beautiful" people. Why? Beautiful people come in all shapes, colors and sizes!


138. A hater is nothing but a fan. They just don't know how to express it in positive way.


139. Act like rain, carefree. Love like ocean, never ending. Be bright like sun, warming up someone's day.



140. My motto is very little make-up to stay as natural as possible.

141. I believe that you can fall in love with anyone! Love knows no gender. Same Sex Marriage should be legal in every state!

142. Forever isn't a short time. It takes a very long time to prove. So stop dreaming, back to the reality, nothing lasts forever.

143. I love hugging. I wish I was an octopus, so I could hug ten people at a time.

144. A perfect summer day is when the sun is shining, the breeze is blowing and mojito in your hand.


145. If I had a chance to turn back time, I might choose no. What's been done is done, you are the now you, not the past you.

146. If there is one season that can bring both a smile and frown to your face, it has to be summer.

147. I love to find the quiet moments in life where I can step away from it all... and take a freaking nap.

148. It's funny how the truth can make you feel more pain than a lie ever could.

149. Prioritize the most important things in life.

150. Girls do what they want, boys do what they can.

151. Be positive all times. Sometimes we don't see things the way they are, but we see things the way we are. 


152. Watch your thoughts, for they become words. Watch your words, for they become actions. Watch your actions, for they become habits. Watch your habits, for they become character. Watch your character, for it becomes your destiny.



153. Don't trust the person who has broken faith on you once.

154. Haters are my motivators, thank you.

155. Sometimes people are beautiful. Not in looks. Not in what they say. Just in what they are.

156. Sometimes life has to break us down, for us to grow stronger, learn more, think harder.

157. Love the heart that hurts you, but never hurt the heart that loves you.


158. I am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil.


159. If everybody loves you, something is wrong. Find at least one enemy to keep you alert.



160. I don't need a Prince to start living my fairytale! Happily Ever After starts when I say it does.

161. True liars never love, and true lovers never lie.

162. I always knew looking back on my tears would bring me laughter, but I never knew looking back on my laughter would make me cry.

163. No matter how things go wrong, ONE thing is sure:: Mistakes help us find things that are really meant for us!

164. Drunk people, generally have the most insane sense of humor. I really enjoy the insane but not the drunk part.

165. Every season has a reason. Whether they stayed or walked away they helped make me who I am today.


166. You'll never know it's wrong until you try it. Give everything a chance until it gives you a reason NOT to.

167. Mistakes from the past helps us find the right person with the good reason at the perfect season.

168. Never rely on people. Cos people never stay. Rely on yourself, cos you always stay you

169. Cry when you have to, let loose when you need to, but never let that person think that you're wasting life because of him/her.

170. Sometimes you have to let people hurt you to become stronger, it builds character, experience, personality and strength.

171. Sometimes being just a friends with somebody is harder then just cutting them out of your life. And he doesn't even realized that's hurt you.

172. I don't need to apologize for my behavior you need to apologize for not understanding

173. Maybe no one agrees with me, but I think the curvy girls look so much more attractive in bikini.

174. Love does funny things to people.


175. Makes me so mad when people never making eye contact when I'm talk.





176. It's incredible how quickly people can forget how lucky they are. I pinch myself every single day.

177. If you don't like me, remember it's mind over matter, I don't mind and you don't matter.

178. You are beautiful... When you don’t need a mirror to tell you. You are rich... When you never need more than what you have. You are you... When you are at peace with who you are not.

179. Talk is cheap, actions are expensive. Don't talk about it until you're able to afford the action.

180. Sometime, honesty is painful. But it can make you strong.


181. Children are unpredictable. You never know what inconsistency they're going to catch you in next.




182. I love computers and phones. If there is a new computer or camera out I have to get it. I don’t know why. My mother is the same so maybe it’s something in my blood.

183. It was a half year for which I am very grateful. I needed it. I came to understand a lot of things about myself.

184. I worked on myself and I grew up. I didn't know what "alone" was like. Today I know that a relationship can work only if you know you can be alone and you are not afraid. Today I'm not afraid of being alone.

185. I'm not thinking about getting married, I'm still young, not yet 25.


186. I am there for him and I am at all the events. I just don't walk in hand-in-hand with him. I don't see any reason. I don't need to strike poses with him in front of the cameras. No one needs to know how we kiss.


187. Yeah, what can I do? I'm 24 and there's still time. I'm in no hurry. I'm happy with where I am.

188. No, there wasn't. Let me explain: These rings-which are beautiful and made by a friend of mine-won't fit any other finger except this one.

189. I am obsessed with finding the perfect little black bikini and I'm always searching for a timeless, sexy suit with the best fit... I have never been able to find the perfect bikini, until now.


190. Since I was 8 months old, till I was 12, I did commercials and ads and cute little stuff for kids. Then I had braces on my teeth. They took them off when I was 16, and then I started modeling more seriously and doing more fashion.



191. These "Sports Illustrated" people, they know how to hold a secret.

192. The year hasn't started yet and it's already been the best I've ever had.

193. Every time I come home, and every time before I leave, I invite all my friends and I get hummus from this little shack in Tel Aviv called Baadunas.

194. My make-up artist, she uses bronzer on the eyelids too. And also a little bit on the forehead to make everything look even.


195. I usually go make-up free when I'm not working. Because I work so much, during the free days that I have I like to let my skin breathe, but of course I'm girly so I like to put on some blush and some mascara.


196. My mum is my beauty icon, because she represents what I think beauty is.

197. I don't know who Little Richard is.

198. Modeling gave me an opportunity to be someone I'm not each day.

199. As a little girl, I was always shy, but in front of the camera I wasn't.


200. Justin Bieber and I are going to get married some day. I also like Tom Cruise. He's very classy.






201. My everyday job is about superficial beauty, but when I'm not working I prefer to work on my inner beauty - I read a lot, I try to learn.


202. Happiness is when you love who you are and you are able to accept yourself and others. 



203. I get to travel, see the world, meet people and be independent. I feel blessed.






204. The one thing I'm absolutely obsessed with lately are gadgets! New cell phones; I walk around with three phones because I have all the new ones, and I can't choose which I prefer.


What do you think of Bar Refaeli quotes?

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts