Nicki Minaj To Shoot Mariah Carey ?

Mariah Carey just made it clear! According to reports, Nicki Minaj threatened to shoot her.






Barbara Walters reported on "The View" today she spoke with Mariah, who claimed she was really worried because "Nicki walked off the set and multiple people heard Nicki state: "If I had a gun I would shoot the bitch."

Walters reveals Mariah told her, for safe measure, she's hired extra security.


And, Walters adds, Mariah stated Nicki has not apologized but told her she loves her ....HOWEVER, Nicki said they might be fighting again on "American Idol."




For her part, Minaj just tweeted: "I don't call tmz n Barbara Walters cuz I stand on my own two feet.  Never needed an army. God is good.  Insecurity is as cruel as the grave."

Minaj continued: "I guess it hurts 2 have the producers tell u to ur face that nicki is the best judge we've had since simon. Awww, poor u. Keep them lies cmn." So much for the truce.


As for Keith Urban (who was caught smack in the middle of the crossfire Monday) he told Extra yesterday he felt like "the UN" but added: "I love it, I gotta say. I love working with passionate people. I love artists. Everyone just sort of expressing themselves. It’s a very alive and very invigorating work environment."

What do you think? Did Minaj really mean to shoot Mariah?

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts