Sylvester Stallone Accident

Sylvester Stallone broke his neck while filming a fight scene in 2010. Stallone, now 65,  had emergency surgery and a metal plate inserted in his neck following the accident on the set of "The Expendables".

In detail, Stallone was filming a fight with wrestling co-star Stone Cold Steve Austin, 45, in the movie, but it was so realistic that Stallone ended up with a hairline fracture in his neck.

Stallone revealed to FHM magazine about the accident: "Man, it was seven guys, kicking each other's ass, one guy tougher than the next. No joke, our stunt guys were begging for mercy.
Actually, my fight with Stone Cold Steve Austin was so vicious that I ended up getting a hairline fracture in my neck. I'm not joking."


"I haven't told anyone this, but I had to have a very serious operation afterwards. I now have a metal plate in my neck" Stallone added.

Stallone, who wrote the script and directed the movie, claimed testosterone was flowing during filming.
..

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts