Anouk Aimée Quotes

1. You can only perceive real beauty in a person as they get older.


2. It's so much better to desire than to have.


3. What helps me go forward is that I stay receptive, I feel that anything can happen.

4. Oh come on, it hasn't been an unimpressive career. If you look at the number of projects I've been involved in, the people I've worked with… But it's perhaps true that I haven't always made the right choices. I've taken parts I didn't particularly like because I wanted to work with the director - Altman, for example. But there's very little that I actually regret doing. I had to do most of it, I needed the money. There are one or two things I could have said yes to, though. That's probably true.

5. It is always better to have a few scenes with a good director, than many scenes with a bad one.






6. Some pray to marry the man they love, my prayer will somewhat vary I humbly pray to heaven above that I love the man I marry.

7. Cosmic upheaval is not so moving as a little child pondering the death of a sparrow in the corner of a barn.


What do you think of Anouk Aimée quotes?

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts