Catherine Zeta-Jones Fitness Secrets

Catherine Zeta-Jones has an amazing body, but she has to work really hard to maintain it!




Zeta-Jones reveals her fitness secrets in the December 2012 issue of InStyle magazine, which unlike most of Hollywood celebrities, don’t involve a personal trainer!

"I don’t have a trainer. Crazy, right? But I don’t need anyone to motivate me," ,
Zeta-Jones who sweats alongside the public at a Manhattan Equinox or at her private home gym in Westchester, is quoted as saying. "I love exercise, even things like the elliptical machine and stretching. It’s a legacy of dancing all those years."

And while working out, which she does "at least 45 minutes a day, seven days a week," is great for her figure, it also helps her emotionally, as she was diagnosed with bipolar II disorder in 2011.




"It really helps my mood too, which, with the bipolar thing, is important"
Zeta-Jones claims.

Zeta-Jones also likes mixing up her workouts, swimming laps for a half hour a day when she can, and also engaging in a little hula-hoop action.

"I’m obsessed with Hula-Hooping,"
Zeta-Jones admits . "I do it 20 minutes a day. I don’t use the old-fashioned hollow plastic kind we had when we were kids, but I discovered a new one at Danskin that’s smaller and weighted."

What do you think of Catherine Zeta-Jones' fitness secrets?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts