Celebrity Halloween Quotes

1. For me, writing something in the spirit of Halloween is like Mother Teresa writing on charity and sacrifice. It's just second nature to me. (Danny Elfman)
-->



2. Being in a band you can wear whatever you want - it's like an excuse for halloween everyday. (Gwen Stefani)

3. I see my face in the mirror and go: "I'm a Halloween costume? That's what they think of me?" (Drew Carey)

4. Charlie Brown is the one person I identify with. C.B. is such a loser. He wasn't even the star of his own Halloween special. (Chris Rock)


5. When I was a kid my family was really poor and I remember one Halloween I wanted to dress up really scary and my parents came home with a duck costume. I wore that costume for years! I hated it. (R.L. Stine)


6. Acting is like a Halloween mask that you put on. (River Phoenix)

7. (My son) wants to be Batman and he wants the Batman costume that comes in the mail. It has fake muscles in it, which is very disconcerting on a four-year-old. (Matthew Broderick)


8. This Halloween the most popular mask is the Arnold Schwarzenegger mask. And the best part? With a mouth full of candy you will sound just like him. (Conan O'Brien)




9. On Halloween, the parents sent their kids out looking like me. (Rodney Dangerfield)

10. I dressed up as a veterinarian for a Halloween costume party. I had the lab coat. I got a couple of stuffed animals for patients and put bandages on them. (Tracy Chapman)


11. Being born on Halloween, there's always a party. It's a convenient birthday because you don't really have to organize a party. (Eddie Kaye Thomas)



12. A grandmother pretends she doesn't know who you are on Halloween. (Erma Bombeck)


13. There are nights when the wolves are silent and only the moon howls. (George Carlin)




14. We used to go around tipping outhouses over, or turning over corn shocks on Halloween. (Loretta Lynn)


What do you think of celebrity Halloween quotes?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts