Beyonce Vogue March 2013 Cover

Beyonce is Vogue's March cover girl and she is stunning!


Beyonce opened up about her upcoming HBO documentary and ventures into T.M.I. territory when talking about her pregnancy.  Beyonce was quoted as saying: "I felt like when I was having contractions, I envisioned my child pushing through a very heavy door."

Needless to say that Beyonce, styled by
Camilla Nickerson,  looks absolutely fabulous in her runway photo shoot. She wears Alexander McQueen and Rochas. As Beyonce has put it, she's feeling more feminine and sensual than ever.


It has to be noted that this is the second time for Beyonce to be on the cover of Vogue magazine. 




What do you think of Beyonce's cover on the March issue of Vogue?
 


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting! 

Comments

Popular Posts