Bobbi Kristina On Cissy Houston's Tell-All Book: "Don't Buy It"

Bobbi Kristina wants to make certain her grandma's new tell-all book crashes and burns by slamming it altogether and pleading with her fans to do the same.




In detail, Cissy Houston released a book this week called "Remembering Whitney," which is all about Whitney Houston's life, and made the rounds on many talk shows promoting the hell out of it.


Needless to say that Bobbi wasn't too pleased, tweeting to her 119,000 plus followers: "Anything concerning my grandmother's book, I and @nickgordon of course personally have nothing to with."




Bobbi added: "I haven't read and won't ... I find it to be disrespectful to my mother and me being her daughter won't tolerate it."


Just in case you have missed it, Cissy Houston was on Oprah earlier this week promoting the book and admitted her relationship with Bobbi Kristina was strained and revealed she was aware that Bobbi didn't want the book written.


What do you think of Cissy Houston releasing a tell-all book about Whitney despite Bobbi's consent?



Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts