Diane Lane Plastic Surgery

American film actress Diane Lane, 48, is rumored to have had plastic surgery.


Judging by the before and after photos, it appears that Lane probably had breast implants



The question is: "What Diane Lane revealed about plastic surgery?"

"Some days I want to get the boob job, some days I want to get the eye lift," Lane was quoted as saying. "Then other days I'm like: "Absolutely not! Have some integrity! But it's all about what makes you happy."



In the past, Diane has claimed: "It scares the s**t out of me. And I don't relish the thought of people staring at me, trying to figure out what I've had done," adding: "I reserve the right to change my mind. Absolutely. I'm a female, that comes first."


Diane also stated: "Oh, I'm just too chicken to experiment with my face and have it go wrong. I'm not saying I never will. But it's like, what scares you more? Getting old or looking weird?"



According to some plastic surgeon experts, Lane likely had some work done on her nose and eyes but nothing too major that prevents or alters facial expressions.


On the other hand, there are other plastic surgeons who insist that Lane hasn't undergone any plastic surgery procedure...


Celebrity plastic surgeon expert Dr. Anthony Youn wrote on his blog: "Overall she looks to be aging very gracefully to me."

The truth is that Diane Lane's face still moves.  She still has crow's feet around her eyes. In addition, her neck is beginning to show signs of sagging skin, which is a normal sign of the aging process for a woman at her age. It is obvious though that Lane is not absolutely satisfied about her appearance...



What do you think? Has Diane Lane had plastic surgery?



Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts