Kate Upton: The New Face Of Accessorize's Spring/Summer Campaign

Kate Upton has recently become The Sports Illustrated cover girl for the second time in a row and now she is the new face and body of Accessorize!
 

The irony is that Victoria's Secret rejected Upton last year as having "the kind of face anyone can go out and buy"!


Upton, 20, poses in an array of sexy bikinis for the accessory chain's latest campaign.

The photo shoot took place in the crystal clear oceans of Barbados and shot by legendary
fashion photographer, Josh Olins. Speaking about her shoot and her favorite ways to accessorise, Upton was quoted as saying: "There are no rules! If your outfit allows it, then more is more. I always love rings, and Accessorize has the best rings for everyday wear."



When asked about her enviable figure, Kate claimed it is all down to making time to exercise, no matter how busy she can be.


"My schedule can be pretty gruelling, but I always make time for fitness and relaxing. I get facials regularly when I'm in NYC, and my trainer helps me to plan work outs when I'm traveling. A lot of sleep and water is important too, especially when adjusting to time changes," Upton revealed.

 
It has to be noted that other supermodels who have posed for Accessorize are: Claudia Schiffer, Lily Cole and Bar Refaeli.


 



Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts