Lady Gaga Calls Former Assistant "F**king Hood Rat" And "A Witch"

Lady Gaga slammed her former assistant in an ongoing dispute over allegedly unpaid wages.









According to a deposition obtained by the New York Post, Gaga was under oath in August when she vehemently complained about Jennifer O'Neill, who insists she worked 7,168 hours of unpaid overtime between 2009 and 2011, and is owed at least $393,000, plus damages.


But the Mother Monster, in her sworn testimony, blasted the allegations and O'Neill, calling her a "f**king hood rat who is suing me for money that she didn't earn."

"She's just - she thinks she's just like the queen of the universe," Gaga was quoted as saying. "And, you know what, she didn't want to be a slave to one, because in my work and what I do, I'm the queen of the universe every day."

Gaga, who accused O'Neill of staring at her like a "witch" during the deposition, argued that her former assistant "knew exactly what she was getting into, and she knew there was no overtime."


"This whole case is bulls**t, and you know it," Gaga revealed, going on to call O'Neill a "disgusting human being" for filing a lawsuit against her.





It has to be noted that Gaga also allegedly accused O'Neill of being "lazy," not setting up her hotel rooms correctly, misusing Gaga's celebrity discounts for herself, and sleeping in one of two beds on a private jet that should have gone to special guests.


The "Mother Monster" - who ticked off all the luxurious perks O'Neill received, some allegedly behind Gaga's back - conceded that her staffers don't have a traditional 9-5 schedule, but insisted they still work just eight hours a day.





"You don't get a schedule that is like you punch in and you can play f**king Tetris at your desk for four hours and then you punch out at the end of the day," Gaga explained. "This is - when I need you, you're available."


Gaga stated:  "Not that people who do that don't deserve their hourly pay, but I'm just pointing out that I deserve everything I've worked for. I deserve every dollar of it. And she deserves every dollar of her $75,000 that we agreed to. But she does not deserve a penny more."




"When your best friend looks you in the eye and says: "Why can't I have that seat on your private plane, I'm your friend," the first thing I thought was: "You're not my f**king friend," Gaga continued, reiterating: "You are not my f**king friend."



What do you think of it? Is Gaga right?




Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts