Sofia Vergara Vogue April Issue: "I'm Freezing My Eggs"

Colombian actress Sofia Vergara has babies on the brain.


Vergara, 40, who got engaged to longtime boyfriend Nick Loeb in July, reveals in the April issue of Vogue that she's freezing her eggs.


Before sitting down for lunch with the interviewer, Vergara was quoted as saying: "I have to be careful what I eat because they're freezing my eggs!"

Vergara told the reporter the process entails taking "hormone pills" followed by "hormone injections," explaining: "They want to get as many eggs as they can because usually you produce them but they're not good. They have to be perfect, perfect, perfect ones. My boyfriend is 37, younger than me, never had kids. So."




It has to be mentioned that Vergara is already mother to 21-year-old Manolo from her previous marriage to Joe Gonzalez.


She did not address the rumors that she and Loeb are planning to have a baby via surrogate.

Later in the interview, Vergara discussed the challenges of dressing her famously curvy figure, claiming: "I am 40 years old, I had a baby, and I am a 32F boob. And they are real still. When they are fake, you take the bra off and they are still there, perfect! Me - no, so I have to bring them up!"

Vogue's April issue is out on newsstands now.



Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts