Ann-Margret Quotes

1. I was very flattered by the sex-kitten thing because I never thought of myself as that.



2. Ever since I was four years old, I loved making people smile, making them think, making them feel good, feel some kind of emotion.

3. (on Elvis Presley) He's an animal. Definitely an animal. A very interesting animal.


4. I always tried to be the perfect little girl. Always tried to have the perfect little manners. Never wanted to displease my parents.


5. I just love my privacy.



6. I mostly wear hats or put scarves over my head because I like to have a low profile when I go out.

7. The critics had an image of me, and they wouldn't accept any other... I was a cartoon character. A joke.


8. I've always tried to do my very best, and I want to be the very best age, whatever age I am.

9. When I came to America from Sweden, Mother and I, we went to Chicago where our relatives lived.


What do you think of Ann-Margret's quotes?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts