Ashley Tisdale Nose Job Before After

American actress and singer Ashley Tisdale (full name: Ashley Michelle Tisdale) has revealed she had a nose job for medical reasons.


In detail, Tisdale, 27, had a five-hour surgery on Friday in Los Angeles to repair a nose septum that was 80% percent deviated and to correct two small nose fractures. Tisdale claimed that prior to the surgery her breathing problems worsened to the point that she could no longer breathe from her right nostril.



"Growing up I always knew I had a deviated septum on the right side of my nose, which caused trouble breathing," Tisdale revealed to People on Monday from her Los Angeles home.



"The older I got, the worse it got. I went to get it checked out, and the doctor told me the septum was 80 percent deviated and that I had two small fractures on my nose," Tisdale explained.



Tisdale vehemently denied having gotten the nose job for cosmetic reasons and stated that she is not a supporter of plastic surgery.



"I didn't do this because I believe in plastic surgery. I did this to help my health. I literally almost could not breathe out of the right side of my nose," Tisdale was quoted as saying.



"I want my fans to know the truth. I'm not someone who is going to act like I had nothing done. I just want to be honest because my fans are everything to me."


Tisdale also apologized to her fans on her website: "I'm so sorry I wasn't able to be at the holiday shows this weekend. I haven't fully recovered from my surgery and had to make the difficult decision to cancel the appearances. When my surgery was scheduled, we didn't think it would be necessary to cancel the shows because my doctor thought I would heal in time. Unfortunately, the deviated septum was more significant than we originally thought so the healing process is taking longer."

She also commented about the rumors of her having more jobs done: "People are saying I had another nose job and I did not. That's ridiculous…" I was away in New Zealand filming a movie ("They Came From Upstairs") and so people think I went away to have more work done. But I didn't."  And about breast augmentation: "Look at me...Does it look like it to you? No! It's ridiculous. I'm not for plastic surgery. I'm not going to get another surgery. I can promise you that."

Taking a look at the before and after photos, Ashley's nose is smaller and thinner now, but not necessarily perfect as it was before.



Conclusion: Ashley Tisdale had admittedly a nose job which changed her appearance. She seemed much better before the operation. It looks like her nose job was not an improvement.



What do you think of Ashley Tisdale's nose job?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts