Eva Longoria's Starvation Diet After Tony Parker Divorce

Mexican American actress Eva Longoria, 38, was told she never appeared better after her painful divorce from Tony Parker, but the truth is she was wasting away and starving herself out of despair!



Longoria, who split from the French NBA star in November 2010 amidst widespread allegations that he was cheating and even sexting with the wife of a former San Antonio Spurs teammate, is eventually revealing the personal pain and physical transformation that she suffered in an interview with Dr. Mehmet Oz.


"I was not eating. I was depressed. I was sad. My diet was coffee," Longoria claimed in the episode of "The Dr. OZ Show" that airs on Friday, explaining that her skinny appearance got her more compliments that ever.


"So people kept saying: "You look amazing. Divorce agrees with you." And I was like, I don't feel good. I have no energy."

During the aftermath of the nasty split of their three-year marriage Longoria was quoted as saying: "I didn't know I was depressed. I mean, I knew it was a sad moment in my life, but I wouldn't categorize myself as depressed."


Longoria went for emergency tests because she was so concerned about the downward spiral of her health which stated she "was just depleted of every vitamin."



"(The doctor) said it's as if somebody took a straw and sucked everything out of your body. You don't have any iron, your liver's overacting," Longoria continued.


"It was like all these things were physically wrong with my body, so I had to saturate with vitamins and kind of get back on this track," Longoria added.

Longoria was prescribed a healthier diet that "cut out all sugar and anything that turns into sugar" for three months, after which "I had more energy than I've ever had. My palate was different. Things tasted better."



Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts