Geri Halliwell Boob Job

British pop singer-songwriter Geri Halliwell (full name: Geraldine Estelle "Geri" Halliwell) is rumored to have had a boob job.
-->


Halliwell (aka Ginger Spice), 40, is quite busty but we have to admit that her boobs don't seem overdone.

To take things from the start, since the early days of her career as a former Spice Girl, Geri's bra size was a C cup, which led many plastic surgeon experts to believe that she got a boob job at the beginning of her rise to fame. It is also estimated that Geri had additional breast implants to bring them to a D cup.


   
There was also a rumor that Geri had actually a breast augmentation after her pregnancy, because she was trying through rigorous exercise to get her pre-baby figure back.



The question is: "What was Geri Halliwell's response to all these plastic surgery rumors?"


Halliwell angrily denied her new fuller breasts is the result of a plastic surgery procedure, claiming that her body is completely natural. "I would never say never to having plastic surgery but at the moment, I don't like the idea of it. I've seen a lot of people who have had a lot of surgery and they look weird…I haven't even had Botox. I don't want to feel the pressure, to maintain a smooth line-free face and perfect breasts… There are days when I look at myself and think: "You should have that done", but I am trying to resist it. There's something inside me that recoils from it that says: "You are 35 and you're not going to be in this industry all the time…You need to work on the inside so that shines through first.""


Halliwell explained that she wouldn't go for a breast lift, at least at the moment she was not thinking about it: "My boobs look alright, maybe not as tip-top as they were but I wouldn't have surgery. I would feel bad about going under anesthetic. I have a child. What if I died?"


Geri's spokesman confirmed that she didn't have any kind of plastic surgery. "Ms Halliwell has categorically not undergone any cosmetic surgery on her breasts whatsoever."


What do you think? Did Geri Halliwell have a boob job?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts