Ivana Trump Quotes

1. We think about all of our tomorrows, but we don't know how many they are, so lets start making the most of our Todays!

2. Gorgeous hair is the best revenge.

3. It's a magical way to spend a summer - privacy at sea, and fun and friends in port.


4. Looking good is the best revenge.

5. Don't get mad. Get everything!


6. Fiction writing is great. You can make up almost anything.







7. For example, if I make money, I put it in real estate. I always did very well. Location, location, location.

8. For many years I enjoyed the pleasure of cruising on my yacht all summer long and these were my best holidays. In mid-May, we'd start in St Tropez. I'd collect my bikinis from my home there and then we'd go up to Cannes for the Film Festival, on to Monte Carlo for the Grand Prix and then to Italy.


9. Generally, I think America is America. America has been through suffering like other countries, but America will come up. I have no doubt. It's just going to bounce. You know, you have ups and downs.





10. I feel young at heart, and I feel, like, you know, 40.

11. I always felt very secure and very safe with real estate. Real estate always appreciates.


12. I have good legs, and why to hide them?

13. I made a tremendous amount of money on real estate. I'll take real estate rather than go to Wall Street and get 2.8 percent. Forget about it.

14. I make money because I have to pay for everything apart from my school fees. My mother even makes me pay my own telephone bill.

15. I wear black all the time.


16. I want great food and wine, and friends to enjoy it all.


17. I tell you, if I'm going to go through a divorce, I would date again a younger man. Because I have so much energy, there's no way an older man can keep up with me.

18. There's nothing my housekeeper does that I can't do - and maybe better!

19. You have to have the common sense.


20. Traveling so much, sometimes my luggage goes astray. But I can get the right stuff sent to me overnight by a special shipper. No big deal.





21. In Positano, I like the San Pietro Hotel, which is run by a friend whose family has owned the hotel for more than 100 years.


What do you think of Ivana Trump's quotes?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts