Liam Gallagher Quotes

1. I suppose I do get sad, but not for too long. I just look in the mirror and go: "What a good-looking f... you are."


2. You've seen one of the our gigs you've seen 'em all. But if you're into the music, you'll know that we played better the night before or we can play better.

3. We don't care whether it's a boy or a girl. It's in the lap of the gods now. It's just great and we are really thrilled.


4. Patsy's okay, but a bit shaken up.

5. I want to be in the best band in the world again.

6. You've either got it or you haven't.

7. Chris Martin looks like a geography teacher. What's all that with writing messages about Free Trade (on his hand)? If he wants to write things down I'll give him a pen and a pad of paper. Bunch of students.


8. Everyone knows that if you've got a brother, you're going to fight.



9. I'll never have a stylist.



10. I was walking along and this chair came flying past me, and another, and another, and I thought, man, is this gonna be a good night.

11. I'm into the girls fancying me and stuff, mad for it. Get a bit worried if boys started fancying me, definitely. I've got nothing against gays... as long as they don't pinch me on the bum or whatever.


12. I am a tender, beautiful and loving guy that happens to slap a photographer now and then because they get in my way.


13. I'm not looking for guidance.



14. It gets better and better being me.

15. Americans want grungy people, stabbing themselves in the head on stage. They get a bright bunch like us, with deodorant on, they don't get it.


16. Maybe they think I'm a big-mouthed c... from Manchester, and they'd be correct. I don't give a f... what people think about me. I'm not a...


17. I've got to be by trees, otherwise I get claustrophobic.

18. I find words really hard.

19. Nicole is going to be a great mum, the best mum in the world…we are really thrilled.


20. I'm not going around touring the U.S. when I've got nowhere to live.


21. Discipline? I don't know the meaning of the word.

22. My favorite album would have to be something from The Beatles.

23. I live for now, not for what happens after I die.

24. New York is my favorite city in the world.


25. It's about the music and that's it. I'm not an entertainer. But I do entertain people, see what I mean?


26. Lennon was right. And we are bigger than Jesus. We will be as big as the Beatles, if not bigger.



27. I refuse to dance. And I can't dance anyway. I'm not in a band for that.

28. Not everyone can say: "I'm going to write a classic today." If that was the case, we'd all be doing it.


29. I suppose we just buzz off each other. We're like two bumblebees, man.






30. I will always be an Oasis.

31. I need them, need them to give me a kick up the a... Otherwise I'd just be sat-in getting fat, counting me money. It's good people living on your doorstep and looking through your bins. Gives you energy.


32. I'm not getting married today. I'm in bed.

33. It's a good thing we won, because we were going to thrash the place if we didn't.

34. She can't even chew gum and walk in a straight line, let alone write a book.

35. Being a lad is what I'm about.

36. We should be judged as musicians, and bloody fine ones at that.


37. The idea of sitting at home, not making music, just makes me want to throw up.


38. If I like something, I get it and I put it on.

39. There's no rules. Show me the rule book.

40. I didn't always want to be a dad.

41. I don't like jeans with holes in 'em. I like 'em faded.

42. I don't know what any of my songs are about. I don't sit down to write about anything. They're about whatever you want. I don't pick subjects. I just start.


What do you think of Liam Gallagher's quotes?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts