Amanda Bynes Reveals Nose Job

Amanda Bynes, 27, took to twitter to confirm a nose job she got several years ago. Bynes claimed she hates when media outlets use old pictures of her, gushing: "I look so much prettier in my new photos."




"Intouch used a photo from years ago on their cover and I hate it! The reason I've asked all magazines and blogs to stop using old photos of me is I don't look like that anymore! I had a nose job to remove skin that was like a webbing in between my eyes. I wasn't going to tell anyone, but I look so much prettier in my new photos that I don't want old photos used anymore!" Bynes tweeted on May 5.



"I'm so sick of magazines and blogs using old photos! When will they stop?" Bynes continued, adding: "I will never look like that again! Having surgery was the most amazing thing for my confidence!"


Bynes often shares on twitter a lot of things regarding her new appearance, such as her haircut, weight loss and style.


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts