Farrah Abraham And Catelynn Lowell Feud: "I'm Not Talking To Catelynn"


"Teen Mom" star Farrah Abraham swears that she will never speak again to her MTV costar, Catelynn Lowell after "dying horse" sex tape slam.
-->





"It's either jealousy or immaturity," Abraham stated.


Catelynn, who infamously put her "Teen Mom" child up for adoption back in 2008, took to Twitter to suggest Abraham, 21, sounded like a "dying horse" in her just released adult movie: "Farrah Superstar: Backdoor Teen Mom".



"All I have to say is she sounds like a dying horse!!," Catelynn wrote.



Now, in a new interview, Farrah is replying to the verbal diss and suggesting that Catelynn is misunderstood about her decision to sell the sex tape to Vivid, for $1.5 million.


"I feel like if she was in the position I was in and she like knew me...I don't understand why she would say what she said," Farrah revealed to HollywoodLife.


"It's either jealousy or immaturity, but I don't understand why at this point and time she would say that. I'm just moving on and not talking to people who don't support me," Abraham added.



Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts