John Travolta Quotes

1. We really had a commitment to the firefighters to finally get this movie right. Especially after September 11. We really wanted to put our best foot forward and kind of leave our egos at the door and really be what these guys are, which are a lot of selfless wonderful men and women that want to help.

2. You should have seen everyone on the set. Every woman and every man was feeling my breasts and squeezing my a$$. And I was: "C'mon, feel me, touch me!" I didn't care. I was just a slut, to be frank! I'd have crew guys saying: "Do you mind if I touch you there?"


3. I have to believe there's some other life force out there. I don't know in what form. But we can't have all these galaxies and universes without something going on.

4. I wanted my own little airliner in the backyard. I'd have my girlfriends use their Brownie uniforms to be the flight attendants, and I was the captain and they would have to pretend they were serving people.


5. (on the love between his daughter and him) There is a different sort of chemistry. There's a way a girl will adore her father that is kind of unconditional.



6. So you know what I'm gonna do? I'm gonna do something really outrageous, I'm gonna tell the truth.


7. Sometimes you have to find new angles on life to keep you interested.






8. (after the death of his son Jett) Jett lit up the lives of everyone he encountered. We are heartbroken that our time with him was so brief. We will cherish the time that we had with him for the rest of our lives.


9. Well, turning fifty was the most glorious time, because of what my wife (actress Kelly Preston) did for me. She actually set up the party of the century. It was an amazing surprise. I walked in there, and there were Oprah Winfrey and Barbara Streisand coming at me. I thought I had died and gone to heaven. Every friend and everyone I had worked with were there. Over three hundred people. And there was a show the next night with Carly Simon, Barbara Streisand, Tony Bennett, Jose Feliciano, Roberta Flack, Michael McDonald, all performing for me for my birthday.

10. It's hard to make a cultural phenomenon every time.


11. (thanking everybody for their support after the death of his son Jett) The enormous amount of love, support and condolence we have received from this community has been most humbling. Comforting words, thoughts and prayers of Ocala's citizens have made an impossibly painful situation a little less painful.

12. You have a freedom in playing the villain. You can be a lot more out there, really. And there is a joy in that.


13. And now after all this time I finally figured out how to trap him…I will become him.

14. The trouble with Hollywood is...the catering.

15. I feel like a part of history. I don't know if I would trade "Grease" for anything.


16. You just activated a nuclear warhead, my friend.

17. There are unwanted emotions and pain that goes along with any birth.

18. He lives with his creativity in high gear.

19. Money and power come as a byproduct of things well done.

20. I will direct one day, but I have a feeling that it will be very limited.


21. I feel very fortunate for audiences to have been so gracious as to allow me to do pretty much any role that I felt I could do. They let me play a president. They let me play a lawyer. They let me play a hit man. They let me play a father...I mean, I really do appreciate it. I couldn't function if I weren't allowed to stretch and do really different characters where I can change the whole "beingness" of that person. That's my pleasure in acting and has been since I was a kid. That's always been my pleasure to create complete characters.

22. I was just thinking of James Dean and Marilyn Monroe and how young they were when they died. I would like to be a pop icon who survives. I would like to be a living icon.



23. When they asked me to be Edna Turnblad I said: "Gee, 32 years as a leading man - why me? What makes you think I'd be the perfect woman?"


What do you think of John Travolta's quotes?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts