"Real Housewives of New Jersey" Star Teresa Giudice Confirms Plastic Surgery

Real Housewives of New Jersey star Teresa Giudice, 41, has not risen to fame for being shy.
-->
Despite being included by TV Guide in their 2013 list of "The 60 Nastiest Villains of All Time," Giudice is undoubtedly brilliant at one thing: Cooking!

New York Times Best Selling cookbook author for three times,  Teresa Giudice's latest passion is making
time-honored dishes with her beloved family in her recent book: "Fabulicious!: Teresa's Italian Family Cookbook." 


Giudice reveals her super delicious Italian-based recipes that prepares with her husband and children from scratch. Making public all her valuable cooking techniques that she learned from her parents, Teresa shares useful tips for making homemade pasta, gnocchi, risotto, Italian bread and more! 





From an inspirational cookbook author to a larger than life celebrity,  Giudice succumbs to plastic surgery like the most of the rich and famous do who want to stay relevant in show biz. 



With a breast enhancement giving her more confidence, Giudice is making the headlines again! 

"I'm much more confident with my body now. I was an A-cup, and I liked them. They were perky. I didn't mind being small. But after I breast fed, they looked different. I looked at them and went: "Ewwwwww". They were deflated. I was just a big nipple," Giudice revealed to Steppin' Out magazine.




"I always had to get padded tops! I never liked how I looked in bathing suits. I never wanted to put lingerie on. I feel you need boobs for lingerie," she admitted.


"My dad said: "You should have just gotten them done when you were 18 and not told me." I was like: "WHAT!"" I did it just for me," Giudice claimed, explaining: "My husband still loved me with my little boobies…My husband didn't care. We were married for nine years when I got them done. He still loved me the way I was."



Giudice added: "I feel so much sexier. Way sexier! Trust me, our sex life was always good, but now I'm more confident with my body, so it's even better!"



In the same interview Giudice reveals she would agree if her four young daughters, Gia, Gabriella, Milania and Adriana decided to get breast implants when they are older.


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts