Ariana Grande Quotes

1. I laugh at hate.

2. I have several style icons. Marilyn Monroe, Coco Chanel, Audrey Hepburn and J Lo.

3. Never give up on something you love.


4. Broadway in South Africa is an organization that is very near and dear to my heart because I went to South Africa, and I met the kids.




5. I'm really thankful that Dan Schneider decided to have me dye my hair this color because I get to be different. I love being different.


6. I don't really believe in any fashion rules. I think fashion is a form of self-expression. I think you can wear whatever you want!




7. Just recorded my new favorite song ever. It made my mom cry. I'm getting so excited for this album!


8. I feel like I always want to give back to you guys because I find it unbelievable that I have fans.





9. If any of you are victims please feel strong enough to laugh at them and ignore the hate.


10. I always knew that St. Jude was an amazing organization but meeting the kids and seeing how the hospital works first hand was truly beautiful. It doesn't feel like a regular hospital all dreary and sad. It's a colorful, beautiful, comfortable, fun place to live and the energy is wonderful.

11. School is tough sometimes, but it's all about knowing who your real friends are.

12. Be happy with being you. Love your flaws. Own your quirks. And know that you are just as perfect as anyone else, exactly as you are.


13. It's so hard for young people in this day and age to be comfortable enough in their own skin to not listen to the people picking on them.




14. Be happy and safe and love each other. Support your fellow man, regardless of color, religion, sexuality, body image, ANYTHING.


15. My fans are my family and I never want to see them struggle.



16. We're all fabulous. Everyone. Even bullies, although they might not see it.

17. I get nervous on red carpets and I make this silly face where I push my eyebrows up and look confused.


18. I'm so thankful for the Internet because actors and singers and performers now have a way to connect with their fans on a very personal level which I think is quite special.

19. I love when my Grandpa sends me random packages, I love him so much. I have the best grandparents in the whole world.


20. You should never stop believing in something, and you shouldn't listen to anyone who tells you otherwise.







21. Be happy, love & be yourself, and don't give into peer pressure.

22. But as far as dream roles - I know this is so expected of me, but I would to play Elphaba in "Wicked" on Broadway. I have a lot of dream roles, but that's like my main one because of the vocal track. I love belting high things!


23. I love writing. It makes my songs feel more personal when I sing them!




24. Too many young girls have eating disorders due to low self-esteem and a distorted body image.

25. One of the most terrible feelings in the world is knowing that someone else doesn't like you. Especially when you don't know what you've done to deserve it.


26. Life is beautiful. Cherish every moment even if you're stressed or hurt or whatnot. There's always tomorrow and it always gets better!




27. I love my fans so much! I know I say it all the time but I really appreciate all the things they have done for me.

28. (on her biggest hero) My mom definitely because she raised me to be like a lady like her.


29. My life experiences is where I draw my inspiration for song writing. My writing is incredibly honest.





30. If anything, we should feel sorry for the people who want us to feel bad about ourselves, because they are the ones struggling for approval. In middle school, bullies tortured other kids because they thought it would make people like them more.


31. I feel like the luckiest girl in the world. I have the best family and fans in the world!








32. People tend to think that because I'm a performer and I don't go to a regular high school that I haven't personally been affected by bullies. But it's actually quite the contrary.


33. You are beautiful and perfect and lovely HOWEVER you are.



34. I did stand-up for my grandparents every day when I was, like, eight.

35. I love musicals and I love Broadway.


36. You have to be thankful and I think being in this business is one of the most important things is to give back.

37. Red hair has a reputation of being stereo typically punk rock, and I'm the girliest person you'll ever find.

38. I'm so inspired by the simplicity and sweetness of Audrey Hepburn's movies.


39. Sometimes, people can be extraordinarily judgmental and closed-minded to anyone different or special, which is why it's so hard for young people in this day and age to be comfortable enough in their own skin to not listen to the people picking on them.

40. "Born This Way" and "Express Yourself" are melodically similar but, also, they're both lyrically really empowering songs.





41. I'm a lip product junkie. I love lipgloss, lipstick, lip balm etc...When my lips are naked, I don't think I can function, haha!

42. I jog up to the Hollywood sign every weekend. It's fun and what a view!


43. I usually ask my fans what they want me to cover because they're the ones who are going to be listening to it, if they want to.



44. I think it's so important for girls to love themselves and to treat their bodies respectfully.


45. Music is my biggest passion and I've just been obsessed with it. Like, always.


46. I'm pretty sure my house in Florida is haunted! He's a nice ghost though.



47. Music is really driving my whole life.

48. If you're passionate about something then it will definitely work out for you.


49. Meditation is a great way to keep my body well-centered while juggling shooting schedules and recording sessions.





50. The audition process was really fun because the Nickelodeon casting people are all really nice. It was a really positive experience.

51. When I'm not working, I dress really normal. I love a hoodie, jeans and American Apparel sweatpants.


52. Nothing burns more calories than dancing in 5-inch heels…try it!

53. "Pink Champagne" is about having fun and letting go, and living your life to the fullest!

54. My performance outfits are 1950s inspired. Sparkly corsets, poofy skirts, big bows. Very fun, girlie and young.


55. All I have to say is basically if performing, singing, acting, and dancing is what you want to do, then you just have to do it - no matter where it is.





56. Cat is fun-loving, free-spirited and hiiiiighly emotional. She lives in her own little world and is always distracted by it. I love her.

57. Don't waste a second of your life being critical of yourself because its just not worth it. You're beautiful!


58. I can always count on my fans to inspire me when I need it most.

59. When you're happy, you always look 10 times prettier.

60. I can't believe how some of the most unfortunate people in the world can be the happiest. It's just so enlightening to me.


What do you think of Ariana Grande's quotes?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts