Denise Richards Quotes

1. Heather Graham did pretty well after "Austin Powers", so I think this business, whether it's good or bad, if a movie does well, you have options.


2. (about Charlie Sheen) He gave me the two greatest gifts our daughters! I really believe that people come in to our life, and we learn different things. I honestly believe that he has been one of my greatest teachers as far as life lessons. As painful as it all was I would do it all again because I have amazing children.


3. So excited!! I'm going to be doing an episode of 30 Rock! One of my favourite shows!!!!!

4. A good margarita, a good red wine, I like expensive alcohol, but not a lot of it. I don't like to throw up.

5. (about her new adopted baby Eloise) She's just so wonderful and a blessing. Sammy and Lola are thrilled beyond. We just love her to pieces.


6. You don't want to bring them home to your house, but I have certain needs. Friends with benefits are awesome. I used to be like: "Oh no, you have to be in a relationship." But after going through a divorce, I'm like: "Life is short, I wanna have a good time".

7. I've always wanted more children and had to make a decision: "Do I wait to find the right partner or do it on my own?" So I just did it on my own.


8. As a little girl I loved the thought of playing dress-up and getting ready.



9. There are always two or three or four sides to every story.

10. (saying her ex-husband Charlie Sheen had a panic attack before meeting her parents) He had a panic attack, It was sweet. You would never think Charlie Sheen would be nervous meeting parents, but he was. And it was very sweet and endearing and my parents loved him.


11. I don't know what the big issue is about a kiss with Neve Campbell in "Wild Things". It's a role, and I think a bigger issue is made out of it. It was a part I took and it's what the character did, so I did it.

12. There are times where his life is more colorful than others, more public than others, and as the kids get older it's a difficult thing. I'm learning as I go too. I have never had to deal with this and this was a subject I had hoped to talk with my children about as they got older. But it's hard.


13. (when asked if she would like to appear on "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills") Heck yeah I would! It's one of my favorite shows!



14. A date once leaned in to kiss me, and he ended up kissing my cheek. He was a little offended, but I didn't want to kiss him just to not hurt his feelings.


15. (about Charlie Sheen's lifestyle) This has been something I have dealt with for years. This is not a new situation.





16. Being a teenager, I would think they were real strict, and I would get upset, but I'm glad they were like that. They didn't let us do whatever we wanted. We weren't allowed to date until we were, like, juniors in high school.


17. Watching dancing with the stars….poor Michael Bolten. Bruno was so disrespectful. Criticism is one thing…Being mean is another.

18. (on her boobs) Um, natural on outside, on the inside they are not.

19. The Internet's been so great, and it's so nice to have fans do nice, elaborate websites, but I think the downside is some of the things…for real fans to go on and see that 90 percent of the information isn't true or to see pictures that aren't really me.


20. I really don't see the downside to posing for Playboy again. I mean, I did it before, and everyone's already seen me naked, so what the hell, right?







21. (on trying to explain to her kids about Charlie Sheen's addiction) One in particular, I'm blanking on the title, it explains addiction to children. There are images and pictures that a child can understand. I don't know what they fully comprehend from these conversations. They don't know what some of these things are. So I do the best I can and it's not easy.


22. Yeah, some kids called me fish lips because I had these really full lips. Now I'm sure all those same girls are getting collagen injections, so I'm having the last laugh.




23. Yes, my kids are in therapy. It's very sad that they need to be there, but they do for now. On the other hand, it's good they have an outlet to deal with their feelings, and that they have someone to be their advocate. If I can help anyone feel better about their kids being in therapy, then something else good has come of this, too.


24. As my life changes, season two will be different because different things happen, and it's a reality show.

25. I mean, you know this is Charlie's lifestyle. He makes no bones about it. And it is what it is.

26. I love being a mom so much. I love waking up with Sami and Lola, taking them to school, to the dentist, and to gymnastics. The girls are my life. After the divorce, it was kind of scary at first, being alone with the girls, but eventually...it is what it is. It's my life now. It's me and the girls, and that's that.


27. During the day I don't wear much makeup.

28. I have a weakness for guys with a bit of an edge. What is a bad boy? Someone who drinks, does drugs, and is with prostitutes? I don't want to reform anyone. I can't do that anymore. I just want a nice guy.


29. After my whirlwind fun ny trip..spending Friday night with my daughters! Popcorn, arts and crafts, and some icarly:)

30. I don't really want to think of his penis anymore. I want to move on.

31. Doing love scenes is always awkward. I mean, it's just not a normal thing to go to work and lay in bed with your co-worker.


32. I'm a single mom picking up the pieces of my life. I'm not the girl who is portrayed in the press. I am not a husband-stealer, a gold-digger, or a bitch. My life right now is my kids, my friends, and my work.

33. Watching the Bachelor finale, my girls want him to pick Tenley...They need to go to bed!! Past their bedtime.


34. (on acting with Charlie Sheen on "Anger Management") It was more awkward for everyone on set watching. We looked around and were like: "Everyone is staring at us."





35. Every photo shoot, I'm always asking the makeup artist what they're using on me, and I'll go out and get it.

36. Everyone wants to pluck eyebrows. I thinned them out real thin once and it just didn't look like me. I know it was in style to have really thin eyebrows, but it didn't look right on my face.


37. For all the negative nellies out there, I DID not have a f..ing photo op with my kids at a park when there is drama u get followed more…I genuinely love to be with my girls and don't have a nanny raising them. They are my #1 priority and always will be. sorry had to vent s*** pisses me off sometimes..one day..I will spill my guts about EVERYTHING.

38. I like to be at home because I just travel so much. I have four dogs, golden retrievers.






39. Heather knows why and when her marriage ended with Richie and she knows why my marriage ended with Charlie.

40. (denying the rumors of getting back together after she spotted with Charlie Sheen at a game) Truly, we were just at the game with our kids. There is nothing more.


41. It's just keeping what I want private, private, and the same with Charlie.


42. She was a Bond girl; she couldn't have been in nerdy.

43. (Brooke and Charlie) just had the babies and we're letting Brooke heal. Then they will see their new brothers. They can't wait. They actually drew a picture for them, they are so excited.

44. My thoughts and prayers are with all the families & loved ones affected by the devastating tragedy of 9/11 We will never forget...


45. Never. I do not want another child. That was to make his girlfriend Brooke jealous, make her think I wanted to get back together.



46. But I always curl my lashes, even if I don't put on mascara. I'll also put on a lip gloss or lip balm. And I always brush my eyebrows. I have very thick eyebrows - I'm just now starting to thin them out a bit.


What do you think of Denise Richards' quotes?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts