"Glee" Star Cory Monteith Dead: Celebrities React !

Cory Monteith, who portrayed Finn Hudson on "Glee," was found dead in Vancouver. He was 31.

Sources revealed to celebrity website TMZ that Monteith was "clearly deceased" when cops arrived at the Fairmont Pacific Rim Hotel around noon. Staffers alerted the authorities when Monteith didn't check out on time. An autopsy is scheduled for Monday.


Monteith candidly admitted to having substance issues in the past and entered rehab earlier this year for treatment.





At the time of his passing, he was dating his costar Lea Michele.

His pals and fans were absolutely shocked by the news of his death. Check out their reactions on twitter below.


Mark Salling
no


Dot Marie Jones
I HAVE NO WORDS! MY HEART IS BROKEN CORY WAS NOT ONLY A HELL OF A FRIEND HE WAS ONE AMAZING MEN THAT I WILL HOLD CLOSE TO MY HEART FOREVER. I AM BLESSED TO HAVE WORKED WITH HIM AND LOVE HIM SO MUCH! MY HEART IS WITH HID FAMILY AND OUR WHOLE GLEE FAMILY! I LOVE YOU ALL!


GLEE ‏(official Twitter)
We are deeply saddened by this tragic news. Cory was an exceptional talent and an even more exceptional person. He was a true joy to work with and we will all miss him tremendously. Our thoughts and prayers are with his family and loved ones.

Kristin Chenoweth
RIP CoryMontieth. You will be loved. Always.

Damian McGinty
The guy I shot my first acting scene with. The nicest guy I've met. Can't believe it.



Iqbal Theba
OMG!! My Cory...

Lauren Potter
I am totally heartbroken right now. I love Cory so much this hurts my heart. I hope my #glee family is ok right now. I love them all.

Demi Lovato
#RIPCoryMonteith... So unbelievably tragic. Please #prayforLea..

Kyle Richards
SO sad tonight...no justice for Trayvon Martin and now the sad news of Cory Monteith . Heartbreaking


Denise Richards
this is devastating....my heart goes out to @CoryMonteith & his loved ones....& cast and crew of #Glee a tragic loss....#RipCoryMonteith






Kim Kardashian
Just heard about the death of Cory Monteith. So sad. Prayers 4 his family. Praying 4 Lea too! Words cant describe what they must be feeling


Zooey Deschanel
This is such sad news about @CoryMonteith - what an absolutely tragic loss of a very talented young man.






David Boreanaz
R.I.P. Cory Monteith. #Glee.

Kaley Cuoco
#CoryMonteith no words. Prayers. Thoughts w his family. This is terrible. Can't speak.


Katee Sackhoff
My heart breaks for the family, friends and life of Cory Monteith. Addiction is one of the worst culprits in a life unfulfilled and unrealized to its full potential.






Cheyenne Jackson
What I will remember about Cory Monteith is that he was talented, funny and absolutely kindhearted. We lost a gentleman. RIP


Jenni Pulos
So very sad to hear about the death of Cory Monteith. Sending prayers to his family and friends. May his memory be eternal.



Scott Porter
This news of Cory Monteith's death just shakes me to my very core. So young. My thoughts and prayers to his family and friends.


Nash Overstreet
I can't express how sad & horrible it is to hear about Cory Monteith.One of the best, kindest, guys I've ever met.Pray for him, & his family





Rachelle Lefevre
Thoughts & prayers go out to parents and loved ones of Cory Monteith. So sad. Rest in Peace.


Rumer Willis
I am truly saddened to hear about Cory Monteith. What a talented and sweet guy. My prayers go out to his family and loved ones.






Clark Gregg
So damn sad.Ask for help. It gets better, believe me.

Teresa Palmer
God I am so incredibly saddened by the death of Cory Monteith, completely shocked. My prayers goes out to all those who loved him.


Katharine McPhee
omg. Met this sweet man. RIP.

Chloe Moretz
I just heard about Cory Monteith.. Rest in peace, everyone close to him and affected by this loss you're in my prayers.


Ryan Guzman
Rip Cory Monteith. Sad to see another young person go because of addiction. Blessings go out to his family and friends.





Jayson Blair
So sad to hear about Cory Monteith. Too many young people leaving this earth too soon. My heart goes out to his family n friends. R.I.P.


Jaimie Alexander
RIP Cory Monteith. Sweet man.... Gone far too soon. Peace be with you friend.




Lacey Chabert
So incredibly sad.



Candace Cameron Bure
What?! My heart is sinking

Sophia Bush
I saw him a few weeks ago in NY, looking so happy. heartbreaking...

Pia Toscano ‏
So sad to hear of Cory Monteith's passing. What an incredibly talented young man.. My heart goes out to Lea & his family.


R.I.P Cory Monteith


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts