Helen Flanagan: "I Have The Best Boobs I've Ever Seen On Anyone In The World"

Helen Flanagan was voted the "sexiest woman in the UK" by FHM magazine earlier this year.


But it appears that the biggest fan of Helen Flanagan's enviable body is herself, after proudly stating that she has "the best boobs I've ever seen on anyone in the world."

Proving that the only asset that she might be lacking is modesty, Flanagan admitted that she was proud of her frame and didn't care that she had an ego.


"I feel sexiest when I'm confident. I've had a bit of an ego since I was about 16, but I think most girls do," the English actress and model admitted The Daily Star.



"Plus I have the best boobs I've ever seen on anyone in the world. Ever. They're amazing", Flanagan added, apparently not shy about complimenting herself.

Flanagan, who has undeniably made the most of her famous figure since she left the ITV soap, noted that she enjoyed the power that came with having amazing curves.


"I'm really proud of my boobs, and I'm grateful that I've got a voluptuous chest. It has a lot of power," Flanagan was quoted as saying.





What do you think? Do you agree with Helen Flanagan's statement?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts