Jennifer Love Hewitt Quits Twitter, Citing "Negativity" And "Threats"

Jennifer Love Hewitt quit twitter on Wednesday, citing "negativity" and "threats."

Hewitt, 34, had last tweeted on Monday, and it's unclear what specific messages led to her decision.

"Unfortunately with all the negativity people choose to send on twitter as well as threats to there (sic) own well being. I'm sad to say twitter is no longer for me," Jennifer wrote on Wednesday.


Hewitt continued: "I have enjoyed all the kindness and love that came my way, as well as support. But this break is needed."



"Life should be filled with positivity and holding each other up, not making threats and sending bad vibes. To those of you who made it a joy...thank you from the bottom of my heart," Hewitt added.



Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts