Kim Alexis Quotes

1. Don't ever be afraid to step out and do something different.


2. Don't be scared of situations you get into that are bigger than you can possibly imagine.

3. I would rather exercise than read a newspaper.

4. I never let myself get desperate.

5. I think to be a supermodel you first had to be a model, and I think people are jumping and missing that stage.


6. We are all put in different positions for different reasons.

7. I'm happy going home early and working out and just being a mother and being a wife.

8. You have to be a model and multifaceted, but there's not a lot of ways for a model to be multifaceted because the actresses took all the covers.


9. A supermodel needed to be able to be on "Sports Illustrated," to be able to walk runways, to be able to do beauty ads, to be on covers. And the girls now can no longer be on covers and be in the ads because your actresses have taken over all the jobs. I don't know what happened, but we want our jobs back.


10. Modeling is a lonely business…You don't speak. You don't really portray anything but an image…the business is so superfluous about dealing with the outside, it messes with your mind.


What do you think of Kim Alexis quotes?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts