Lady Gaga's Former BFF Exposes Her Nose Job And Boob Lift In New Book

Remember when Lady Gaga revealed to Harper's Bazaar in 2011 while promoting the "Born This Way" album that "I have never had plastic surgery".


Well, there are multiple rumors surrounding Mother Mother that she has actually had a nose job. As recently as last month, several media outlets accused her of succumbing to plastic surgery.


In detail, her former BFF Brendan Jay Sullivan is exposing Gaga's plastic fantasies in his new book: "Rivington Was Ours: The Lower East Side, Lady Gaga, and The Prime of Our Lives". Sullivan states that Gaga desperately wanted to change her appearance before rising to stardom.


Recalling a night out early in her career, Sullivan notes Gaga announced: "I'm getting a nose job."


"She said it so offhand," he writes. "I think she put more thought into bleaching her hair."



"It's holding me back," Sullivan remembers Gaga said, adding: "Do you think I'd be songwriting this long if I looked like the girls you date?…It's slipping away from me."


Sullivan continues she insisted she wanted a "titty lift" too.

"No one will know," the book claims she was quoted as said at the time. "No one has heard of me. You won't even be able to tell. But I will."

Sullivan doesn't reveal what occurred after that discussion, but many think that before and after images from her early days of fame show that she did just that.


The question is: "Why is Lady Gaga lying about it?"


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts