Romy Schneider Quotes

1. Sissi sticks to me just like oatmeal.


2. There are three people who definitively transformed my life: Alain, Visconti and Coco Chanel.

3. Life must go on. My work gives me strength.

4. (on Alain Delon) Delon? Nothing is colder than a love that has passed away.

5. Then nothing happened. I was already written off in Germany, not yet taken seriously in France. I was known as the cheerful companion of the up-and-coming superstar Alain Delon …I thought: One day you can work with Visconti perhaps, one day with René Clément …but when?


6. I have the feeling that I was born in Vienna in order to live in Paris.


7. Memories are the best things in life, I think.

8. (on her son's birth) You ask whether my life has changed much? Let's put it differently: I finally have one.

9. You must not quote to me what I once said. I am wiser now.


10. I want to be completely French in the way I live, love, sleep and dress.




11. I've worked with the biggest tyrants: (Otto Preminger) Preminger, (Orson Welles) Welles, (Luchino Visconti) Visconti. Despots - they have contempt for most actors. When they meet someone who stands up to them, everything's great.

12. I've not been Sissi for a long time now...I am an unhappy 42-year-old woman and my name is Romy Schneider.


13. I am nothing in life, but everything on the screen.









14. I cannot live without having a role to work.

15. One can remain eternally young if each day, one grows rich by marvelous moments. I am convinced that at the end of my life, all these sufferings and all these joys, the memories, the goods like the bad ones, give us a heat which resembles those that give us and which love us.


16. I wish to present myself in front of the camera, each time under the features of a different woman, I would like to live and apprehend the problems, the conflicts, the feelings and the impulses of women radically different from me.

17. I am not afraid of nothing in the world. Except ego.

18. I want to learn, I want to develop, I want to discover all that is in me.


What do you think of Romy Schneider's quotes?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts