Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Quotes

1. I have the same attitude with work - I like to go to work, I like to work really hard, I like to give everything my all, I like to try things that are new, you know.


2. (on landing the lead female role in "Transformers: Dark of the Moon") It was a crazy opportunity that was handed to me and spent seven months making the movie with a great cast and a great director.


3. I'd never thought that I was ever going to make a film like this, this huge, and when I was cast for this I didn't even realize what I was casting for.




4. Hopefully I'll get to make another movie, so we'll see. But modeling - all the actresses are taking everything over now, with all the modeling endorsements and magazine covers.


5. Well, it's a day-to-day thing. I don't feel comfortable in my body today at all. Any woman will tell you she has her good and bad days and today I did not feel like I looked my best or felt radiant inside or outside.

6. I don't even think when I'm walking down the runway. I don't really breathe either.


7. I went along to the audition and I had one page of lines, and I didn't think it went particularly well.




8. I went to the casting unaware they were looking for a new female lead. We were told it was for a nemesis role and I left thinking I was awful. The next day I was offered the lead! I met with Shia LaBeouf that evening and within three weeks I was on set shooting my first scenes.


9. (on being taller than her co-star Shia LaBeouf) I had to wear heels the whole way through filming, when it came to our kissing scene, I said: "Please Michael, let me take my shoes off. I feel so unelegant and I feel so unfeminine,"…and he said: "No. You're giving small men across America hope."



10. I'm not going to change my teeth or get a nose job. That manufactured perfection does nothing for me.


11. I had to put aside a lot of my modeling assignments and my contracts and everything and luckily I was supported by all of my clients and all of my agents and I think that everybody kind of knew this was something that was too good for me to turn down.

12. I love being physical and I loved doing the action stuff, that for me was when I felt the most present and I really enjoyed that side of it because it was so exciting.


13. I'd like to think that I'm brave. That's a really wonderful personality trait to have. I would love to think I'm the type of person to go rescue someone.


14. I'm not here to win a popularity contest. I'm here to work and have a career. Let the haters hate. I'm ready for the criticism.


15. It's exhilarating and so for me the action stuff and the physical side of things was the most exciting part of it. And yes, I did train. I was in reasonable shape before but I made sure I was in good condition.

16. You can bullied as a young model, but there was a point where I found my voice, effectively.


17. It helps to have someone who wants to understand your job and support it. I've never really been concerned about cracking under the pressure and turning to the dark side though. I've never been a big drinker and I've never done drugs. I like to go out and dance, but I'm always the person that needs to go to bed first. I'm not a party girl. I want to pay my bills and make my family proud. I've got no other criteria apart from that.

18. When I fell into modeling, because I wanted to work in fashion. I wanted to do styling or make-up. I ended getting picked up to be a model instead during my work experience.


19. We shot this whole movie over seven months and you don't even know what you are doing half the time, because you are acting to nothing or you are running through something that you cant see or something going on behind you. And then you start seeing stuff on the screen and you go, oh right, that's what he was talking about.



20. Being on a Michael Bay set is…well, it's the only set I've ever been on. But I would imagine there's no set that's run quite like it. It's big, it's loud, it's powerful, it's intense, it's dirty, it's hot, it's sweaty - and it's really exciting. There's never a dull moment; there's never a quiet moment.


21. The sets are so realistic, there's gun fire and explosions and it looks like the end of the world and you are running through fire and jumping over broken cars and you've got Michael screaming down the megaphone run faster!

22. We shot this whole movie over seven months and you don't even know what you are doing half the time, because you are acting to nothing or you are running through something that you cant see or something going on behind you. And then you start seeing stuff on the screen and you go, oh right, thats what he was talking about.


23. I was able to switch to flats for some of the scenes when we were using different camera angles but a lot of the time I was running around in heels which is not only really hard, it's quite dangerous at times. So I worked really hard and everyone looked after me. But, you know, I was really up for the challenge, all that running and jumping and it was fun for me.

24. When I started modeling, I was definitely heavier. I was quite voluptuous in fact. I had a real baby face and baby fat. But I was a baby! I was told I had to get into better shape, but I'm quite stubborn so I didn't.






25. I can't remember a time where I really battled with my body, but I can remember being asked to lose weight and battling with the advice. It hurt me. Especially as my baby fat naturally melted away as I got older.


26. I actually thought I was casting for a very small role, maybe a cameo role. I wasn't really sure what it was and then when it transpired to be this very huge role and I was actually going to be the new female lead, it definitely turned me upside down and back to front. It was a big roller coaster of emotions and excitement and absolute terror at times as well!


What do you think of Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's quotes?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts