Kelly Rutherford Plastic Surgery

American actress Kelly Rutherford, best known for her roles of Stephanie "Sam" Whitmore on "Generations", Megan Lewis on "Melrose Place" and as Lily van der Woodsen on "Gossip Girl", is rumored to have gotten plastic surgery to turn back the hands of time.


Rutherford, 44, has admitted that she's tried botox once before she got pregnant with her son Hermes. 


The "Gossip Girl" star, unlike other celebrities, revealed to People.com: "I think it's beautiful that people are sharing", explaining that women should be candid about everything from childbirth to beauty secrets. "We sit around at lunch and ask each other (questions), so why not say we had postpartum, giving birth is hell but the children are amazing - and I get botox." She claimed: "I think there's a certain age that if you like having it, go for it."


In an interview with OK!US magazine Rutherford revealed she has no plans on getting more botox in the future. "I decided I wasn't going to do it all again until I've had two kids and finished nursing them. Then it's a free for all," Kelly was quoted as saying.



"I figure your body goes through so many changes when you're pregnant and you're nursing. It's actually my mother's advice: "Wait until a year or two after you've had your children, after you breastfed, to do anything, because your body goes through so much anyway." I listened to her advice, and I'm glad I did," Rutherford continued.


"There are benefits to maybe starting things younger or earlier, but for me, I tend to do things the most natural way possible. I'm at an age now where it makes sense to do it," Kelly continued.


On the results of botox injections, Rutherford stated: "It's great. I'm starting to do a little bit of it. I had friends who started much earlier, and there are pros and cons with that. Then, you don't really get the wrinkles. But I go in and have a little bit here and there. It's preventative."



"It feels nice. My mother's sends me studies of how it instantly makes you happy because you can't frown. It's proven that emotionally you're happier, which I think is very funny. I'm a believer that if it makes you feel better, then do it. It's not doing harm to anybody. We all want to look our best," Rutherford added.



What do you think of Kelly Rutherford's plastic surgery?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts