Kim Zolciak: "I'm Having Twins!"

Kim Zolciak's family is really growing as she announced on Monday that she is expecting twins!
The "Real Housewives of Atlanta" alum confirmed in June that she was expecting her fifth child - and third with husband Kroy Biermann.

But now it will unexpectedly be her fifth and sixth kids - and her third and fourth with the NFL player.


"I was completely shocked. I had no idea," Zolciak, 35, revealed to E! News, adding: "It was a natural conception but twins do run in the family so I guess I shouldn't have been surprised."





Zolciak also noted: "I can't believe I am going to be a mom to six children. It's going to be very busy but it's a dream come true."

It has to be noted that Zolciak is already mother to sons Kroy Jr., 2, and Kash, 1, and daughters Brielle, 16, and Ariana, 12, whom Biermann recently adopted.

Congratulations to the happy couple!




Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts