Lisa Kudrow Fooled By "Friends" Reunion Hoax

After rumors beginning swirling in April that the "Friends" cast was going to reunite, many fans of the successful sitcom were fooled - and unexpectedly, one of the show's stars!


"The graphic for this one thing was unbelievable," Lisa Kudrow revealed to Conan, describing the website that touted the Friends reunion. "It looked really real. And then they were posting this article and the headline was like: "NBC Confirms Five Out of the Six Friends Are In," and I went: "Oh my God, they didn't ask me!""


Kudrow realized her mistake before contacting her co-stars to ask why she was snubbed. But Kudrow also claimed she felt awful for recently stating the Friends reunion would never happen. 




"I honestly just feel really bad just by saying: "And that was actually never something that was ever going to happen." You're disappointing them," Kudrow said of the fans. "And people got mad at me recently because I had said: "No, no. That's never going to happen." They were angry, like I'm the one who shut it down."


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts