Miley Cyrus On Her Short Hair: "I'm Breaking This Stereotype"

Miley Cyrus (real name: Destiny Hope Cyrus) changes her hair the way most of celebrities change their outfits. We've spotted her with a faux hawk, a buzz cut, blue hair and beach waves - and everything in between, all in a short span. But it appears that Miley, 20, is trying to send a message with her current style.


The former "Hannah Montana" star revealed to Kelly Osbourne of the E! Fashion Police: "(Being) on the cover of Maxim and having short hair, I feel like I'm speaking on behalf of girls everywhere, breaking this stereotype."


For trendsetters it is exciting that Miley is using her fame to dare nontraditional hairstyles. "I'm secretly tugging on it every night," Cyrus admitted of her cropped locks. "I love a good weave."


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts