Kristina Rei Plastic Surgery Disaster

Russian woman Kristina Rei has reportedly had extreme plastic surgery to look like Jessica Rabbit.


According to the Guinness World Records, Rei, 24, has the "World's Biggest Lips" after having more than 100 silicone injections



Rei, 24, thought her thin lips made her seem ugly, so she opted to have them plumped up in the style of her favorite cartoon character at a cost of more than £4,000. Each injection costs roughly £40 and is "extremely painful" but Kristina is not discouraged.



In a 2011 interview with The Sun, Kristina vowed to continue with the bizarre plastic surgery. "I think I look fantastic and it makes me happy. Sometimes strangers shout names at me in the street - like big lips - but I don't care."



"I want to go more extreme. I want to look like a cartoon character. I am addicted to it. I love it," Rei was quoted as saying.



"My older sister Ira had beautiful, full lips and I loved Jessica Rabbit's huge lips. She was my idea of the perfect woman. From the age of four I thought my lips seemed thinner than everyone else's and I decided when I was quite young to get them enhanced," Rei continued. 



"In Russia, you see adverts for silicone and Botox on TV all the time," Rei revealed.



At school Kristina was bullied because of her image. Kristina stated: "My classmates called me "ugly". They didn't tease me because of my lips specifically - but I believed big, full lips would make me beautiful."



At the age of 17, Kristina visited a local beauty parlour for her first lip injection.



Rei explained: "The first one was extremely painful but I loved the result. I knew it was going to take a lot more injections before I had the sort of lips I wanted," noting: ""After that I started having them regularly - the beauticians never seem to be surprised when I turn up for more injections."



Rei said: "My big lips have helped boost my confidence. Even my parents are happy for me. They really don't care about my appearance. Some of my friends have told me I shouldn't go any bigger but I'm not satisfied yet."



"Sometimes I like the attention I get like when people try to film me on their mobile phones. Some of the abuse has been hurtful - I've been told I look like a man but those people are idiots," Rei noted.



Kristina admits she can eat, speak and kiss just the same as before and hasn't suffered any painful after-effects.


Rei stated: "Each injection hurts as much as the last. Fortunately I've never suffered with an infection or painful lips afterwards. Other than the way I look my lips haven't had a big impact on my life so I'm definitely not going to stop now. I have no health concerns about what I'm doing. Nothing has gone wrong so far. I haven't decided how big yet but they are definitely too small at the moment."


Rei is excited about the modification that she is planning to go further and have other procedures in the future.



Rei revealed: "When I can afford it I want to enlarge my breasts from a C-cup to a DD, change the shape of my nose and I want to make my ears pointed like an elf. It's good to be different."



The question is: "What plastic surgeon experts believe about Kristina Rei's plastic surgery?"



Dr. David Shafer, celebrity plastic surgeon in New York City claimed: "People should avoid silicone injections. In the day of HA fillers such as Juvederm, which give great results, there is no need to have liquid silicone injections and all that inherent problems that go along with it."



Miami plastic surgeon Dr. Michael Salzhauer revealed: "The only safety issue I see with this amount of filler injected into the lips is that she can damage the skin causing splitting and tearing. If she decides later on in life, which she probably will, that she does not want to maintain this extreme look is that she may be left with stretched out and disfigured lips."



What do you think of Kristina Rei's extreme plastic surgery in order to look like Jessica Rabbit?




Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts