Khloe Kardashian: "My Motto Lately...F*ck You"

Khloe Kardashian doesn't use her twitter account to send hidden messages about the state of her marriage - or so she states in new tweets sent on Tuesday.


"Why do peps take everything so literally?!? Relax…" Khloe tweeted.


Kardashian noted: "Peps make up whatever THEY want to believe. Would rather stay quiet then have my words twisted."


"My motto lately…F*ck you," Khloe concluded.

Khloe has used her twitter and Instagram accounts in recent weeks to post mottos about love and dealing with hard times.

Kardashian's latest tweets came just a few hours after posting other cryptic messages, such as: "Not all scars can be seen and not all love can be explained. The deepest love is also the hardest to express. Only those in it, understand."


"If I love u. Its a deep 4ever love. Ride til the end. Family/friend.Its simply called love. I take it seriously. Dont judge unless u r in it," Khloe claimed.



Kardashian added: "We all have our own journeys in life. So even if u don't accept mine. Be kind…We all have a journey 2travel & I want to walk mine, my way."


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts