Jennifer Lawrence: "I Went To The Emergency Room For Gas" (VIDEO)

Jennifer Lawrence discussed her bowel problems on Thursday's "Good Morning America." 






The "Catching Fire" actress, who revealed to David Letterman she was hospitalized after she "sh*t" her pants "many times," claimed she may have an intestinal issue.

Lawrence, 23, was quoted as saying: "They're saying it could either be in my lower intestine or all in my mind. I'm going to cross my fingers for it's all in my mind and I'm just crazy."





Lawrence continued: "Now it's reported in the news that I went to the emergency room for gas, which is awesome."

"I was like: "I don't even want to like (deny that). Let's confirm that,"" Lawrence added.


Check out the video below...  



Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts