Lady Gaga: "I Want At Least Three Kids"

Lady Gaga wants to be a mother.


Gaga, 27, spoke out about her desire to begin a family one day during a SiriusXM town hall interview on Friday.




"I want to have tons of kids…I think at least three," Gaga was quoted as saying.


Mother Monster continued: "I really want to have a family, and I really want to nurture my children…to be honest, having my own kids will be like having three Little Monsters all the time."


"They probably won't be fans," Gaga joked, adding: "They'll probably hate my music, who knows?"






Gaga concluded: "I want to live a family life. I grew up with a very strong family, and I just cannot imagine not having a normal nuclear family".


Do you think Lady Gaga would make an awesome mom?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts