Lara Pulver Quotes

1. From a very young age, music was very much in my house. I would sit with my mom, with the old LPs, listening to The Beatles and Carly Simon and Lionel Richie. The old LPs used to have the lyrics. From there, I would put on dance and music displays for my family, just to entertain them and make people laugh and smile.


2. (on "Sherlock: A Scandal in Belgravia) I take my clothes off for a minute and a half and everyone suddenly goes: "Oh great, she's an actress who will take her clothes off. We can't get Kate Winslet. Let's see if Lara Pulver will do a swinger movie."


3. Martin Freeman is a genius, he really is. He gives you every color of the rainbow in every take and it's wonderful just to play off of him and opposite him.



4. (on "Sherlock: A Scandal in Belgravia) It didn't bother me in the slightest and I'm someone who's never done that sort of thing before on stage or screen. It was just a device for her; it wasn't nudity for nudity's sake.




5. I love my job, and I'm a lucky girl. I thoroughly enjoy going to work.


6. (on "Sherlock: A Scandal in Belgravia) They give you a self-adhesive bra that sticks to you…(Director) Paul McGuigan very sweetly said to me: "OK, the choice is we spend hours shooting it to avoid seeing straps or we take all that off and shoot it quickly." I thought I couldn't put myself through being there all day, practically naked anyway, so I might as well get completely naked and get it done in a few hours.

7. I want to do a big Broadway musical, at some point. I would love to do that. To do something there would be super-cool.





8. I'd love to have my own TV show, in the way that Julianna Margulies has "The Good Wife," or a lovely ensemble show, like "Six Feet Under."

9. I like playing off strong actors, whether it's Benedict Cumberbatch or Dominic Cooper. Also I'm a hopeless romantic, so I'm fascinated by relationships.


What do you think of Lara Pulver's quotes?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts