Taylor Swift And Lorde Go To Shake Shack In New York (PHOTO)

Taylor Swift and Lorde were seen grabbing lunch at Shake Shack in New York on Monday.

A fan took a picture of the two performers standing in line at the burger joint in Madison Square Park.


The eyewitness wrote on twitter: "I just saw them & the body guards didn't want to take photos but luckily my friend did."





Last month, Lorde, 17, claimed that Taylor Swift, 23, was "so flawless" to the point of representing a kind of beauty that's "unattainable."

Lorde shared on her Tumblr page: "I am very very new to this whole thing. I will probably never be the kind of role model for my fans that (Taylor Swift) is for hers. I admire her very much for this reason."


Check out the image below...




Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts