Taylor Swift Slammed By Victoria's Secret Model Jessica Hart

One of Victoria's Secret models was clearly not amazed by Taylor Swift's appearance at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show.


Jessica Hart, 27, slammed Swift, 23, at an after-party for the annual celebration of flesh and fashion.


Asked by WWD if Swift could pull it off as a Victoria's Secret angel, Hart responded: "No."





Hart was quoted as saying: "I think, you know what, god bless her heart. I think she's great. But, I don't know, to me, she didn't fit. I don't know if I should say that."

"I think what you find is that for a lot of us, we've been working for 14, 15 years; what it takes to make it here comes from experience and confidence and knowing how to be confident with yourself," Hart noted, adding: "I think it comes with age. It's definitely the benchmark of all jobs."


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts