Alex & Sierra Give "Perfect" Performances On "The X Factor" Finale (VIDEO)

Alex & Sierra stole America's hearts on Wednesday's "X Factor" performance finale. 





The pair earned standing ovations for their beautiful version of "Give Me Love" by Ed Sheeran and their reprise of "Say Something" by A Great Big World.


After "Say Something," Kelly Rowland, 32, admitted: "That was even better than the first time that I heard it. I didn't think it could actually get better because it did."

"You deserved this moment," Rowland added.

"You always blow me away, and this was no different," Demi Lovato, 21, was quoted as saying, adding: "I'm so glad you guys ended this competition on a high note because you could win this."


Paulina Rubio, 42, called the duo "the perfect artists" and Simon Cowell, 54, claimed he wanted to take off his mentor hat to candidly and objectively express that they are "exactly what a talent show in America needs."

"I think you're gonna have a successful career, but based on what you've achieved throughout the competition, I genuinely believe you deserve to win this," Cowell went on.

Earlier in the show, Rowland revealed the couple deserve a record deal and Cowell noted: "I always dreamt with a show like this I would find an American star who could represent this country all over the world afterwards and I genuinely believe I found that with you two."

Alex & Sierra also performed "Bleeding Love" with Leona Lewis.


Check out the videos below… 


 

 

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts