Britney Spears On Lip Injections, Kim Kardashian And Pregnancy Sex

Britney Spears spoke out about lip injections, pregnancy sex and Kim Kardashian in the January issue of InStyle.


Spears, 32, admitted that she's gotten some help from famous Beverly Hills plastic surgeon expert Dr. Raj Kanodia.

"A doctor I see, Dr. Kanodia, does fun stuff to me sometimes - I've had lip injections before," the Princess of Pop told the mag, noting: "He has this peptide-based face-care product; it's green and slimy, and you mix it together and put it on your face. It does wonders. You leave it on overnight."


On the other hand, Britney considers "it's cruel how the world puts so much emphasis on our looks."

Britney referred to Kim Kardashian's brutal treatment by media outlets during her pregnancy.

"I see Kim and what she went through when she was pregnant - the tabloids were so mean to her because she was big," Spears was quoted as saying, claiming: "At one point in the show she was upset and said something like: "I would be lying if I said that the criticism from the paparazzi while I've been pregnant hasn't taken a toll on me.""


"And I was like: "Bless her heart," because I remember that time," Britney revealed to InStyle.





Spears went on: "First of all, you are already emotional, and then the paparazzi are taking pictures of you pregnant. That should be the time when your body is the most treasured."

"I loved being pregnant for so many reasons," Britney stated, adding: "Not to mention the sex is awesome then."


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts